Let’s change the conversation…
A distinctive part of a corporate partnership with GATE is to engage with our university researchers on the cutting-edge topics of the day. In our first Corporate Partner Workshop, we took on several different topics, including:
- The gender wage gap
- The unintended consequences of diversity statements
- Challenging current ratings and evaluation systems
- The impact of CEO characteristics on the corporate gender gap
- Where the “business case” for diversity stands
- What the “curb cut” effect means for firms
Our researchers guided participants through a series of talks on these issues and presented their latest findings.
View the key insights and findings from the workshop in this 2-page summary here.
Are you interested in supporting our research as a corporate partner? Find out more here.